BNP Paribas Fortis
Will support the project manager in the organisation, coordination, follow up and reporting of “data retention“ GDPR stream.
We are looking for someone who can contribute to this project and drive its operations to specific stakeholders within BNPP Fortis.
Some important activities of the role consist of:
- Review the Data retention analysis done by the tribes, define the work that need to happen in priority, draft a Roadmap
- Make sure that the different teams works on the agreed remediation plan. Organise a clear reporting of the activities, unlock potential blockage
- Set-up and manage internal stakeholder meetings to drive analysis and remediation steps
We are looking for a project manager who is able to connect with all the stakeholders, define a roadmap and follow it up
- French = Fluent–optional if Dutch is fluent
- Dutch = Fluent–optional if French is fluent
- English = Fluent-mandatory
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office tools especially xls project manager skill –junior level
- Hands-on when engaging in operational activities, to guarantee progress
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.crowdfly.co/app →