Website BNP Paribas Fortis
In the LRR team, the Business Analyst (‘BA’) is responsible for the analysis for AnaCredit. Therefore, you will have to communicate regularly with all contributors
(esp. Finance teams in the branches) on functional level. This means: to analyse requirements from local Central Banks, the ECB and other regulators, to
analyse/test any new versions from the upstream systems, to prepare & functionally test the internally built reporting tool.
You will be also responsible to validate any (new / changed) requirements from central banks and -authorities, to discuss solutions with our data providers, to help the users during the UAT and to dis
cuss any issues with our internal/external contributors.
-Maintenance and functional support for our applications
-Cooperation with the team developing the reporting application
-Support and coordination of local users during the testing and validation phase as well as in production.
-Follow Regulatory changes in the various countries in-scope
-Planning of those changes
-Participation in meetings or workshops.
-Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- English = Fluent
- Dutch = Not mandatory but an Asset
- French = Not mandatory but an Asset
- Oracle RDBMS / PL SQL skills.
- Good skills in Excel, PowerPoint, BO.
- Solid knowledge on accounting in a Banking context.
- Good knowledge in a banking & finance environment / of banking products.
- Experience in a Regulatory environment, in particular Credits, Risk and / or Counterparty characteristics.
- Documenting detailed analysis
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.crowdfly.co/app →