Website BNP Paribas Fortis
Home For Innovation team is actively searching for an external coach to inspire,support, train, coach to the pop-up teams during the 4 months of incubation
As an external coach, you take part actively in the success of our incubation program.
Your role is to :
- Align your coaching approach/method with our internal coaching approach before the incubation
- Define Key milestones on the 4 months and follow that planning during the all incubation
- Train the pop-up teams with relevant content on the Lean Method, Design Thinking, BMC, Customer Journey etc
- Inspire the pop-team on the “start-up” way of working: go outside with the pop-up team, “bring them out of their comfort zone”
- Coach the team by giving them regular challenges and by giving them the tools and learnings to realise these challenges
- Understand the challenge of being a start-up within the bank and to help
- the team to define a business model aligned with the bank strategy
- Participate to the incubation events (pitch session, board session, team building)
- Train the pop-up team on : pitching, customer interview, business model
- Job requierement
- French = Fluent or Dutch
- Dutch = Fluent or French
- English = Fluent (language used at Home for Innovation)
- Experience with start-up in banking sector.
- Experience in coaching
- Experience in a big corporate is a nice to have
- You are curious and expert in new technologies
- You have a good understanding of banking in general. You are able to discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and stories and translate these into software, other with real business value.
- Experience with start-up preferably in banking sector.
- Expert in Lean Start-up, Scrum, Kanban, Agile & Design Thinking
- You are curious and optimist, solution oriented
- You teach, coach and train our colleagues, you share knowledge and experience.
- You have a good understanding of banking in general. You are able to
- discuss with your stakeholders and product owner about features and
- stories and translate these into software with real business value
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.crowdfly.co/app →